"You must make of Life a Dream, and of a Dream a Reality"

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Is This Good News or Bad News???????

AHHH!!! I can't believe it! I just got a job interview at the UofA hospital! I'm still kind of dazed....

After submitting so many job applications everywhere, I finally landed an interview! This is just insane!!!

I really don't know what to make of this right now. Applying at the UofA hospital was a maybe for me.....Their work schedule is so erratic, nothing is written in stone. This may not mesh well with my dance and theatre schedule because I really need my evenings off (except for Saturdays. Saturdays, I need my mornings off).

I still can't believe I have a job interview...........

My mom just said that they will be asking whether or not I know certain hospital terminologies, so she will have to tell me about them. Oh really? They will be giving you a test right then and there, eh? ................ good.

However it's going to turn out, everything happens for a reason, so I'll just go with the flow I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home